Chlidren day ,Many TV artists also shared their childhood memories on this occasion:




Childhood memories of tv Stars:

Saumya tondon:



I was a very sensitive child, who used to ask questions on everything and used to watch everything closely. I have rarely played dolls in my childhood days. When I was six years old, our servant used to live with our wife, children and a goat in our outdoor house. I had an attachment to him because I was born in his presence. A family was also staying in my neighborhood. The big boy in that house was a pilot and he loved me a lot.


Neha Saxena:




I have two memories of childhood. My big sisters used to love me a lot. We studied in the same school, so during the lunch I used to meet him and he would give me ice cream and chocolate. Another recollection is attached to my mother. She is a single parent and they raised us all by raising her. In my childhood, I had demanded to go to Goa to meet my aunt and I wanted my mother to fulfill my demand for me.


Nitin Goswani:



In school I used to be very pompous. I was very active in sports too. I used to play cricket, football and win the match. My teachers and family used to encourage me to play. Those memories are still fresh and I miss them.

Priyanka poruhit:




I liked to tease and trouble people, tease. But, there were my older sisters, who kept in mind that I should be a disciplined girl. He not only kept an eye on me but also sometimes scolded me. Now I realize that it helped me to become more disciplined. I still fear my older sisters.

Simran kaur:




When I was 12, I was selected in the Audition as a voice of Nobita in the cartoon series 'Doraemon'. It was a crucial moment of my life and the next day when I went to school, I got an all-rounder award from the school principal and an academic achievement award. It was a surprise to me. It was in fact a golden period of my childhood. I still remember it.

Faranaj Shetty:





 One of my favorite memories is my first dog, which I picked up from the road. I used to play with him, feed him and take care of him. As a child, I remember saving many animals.
Powered by Blogger.