CHRISTIANO RONALDO : RONALDO BEAT MESSI TO WIN FIFA MEN`S PLAYER AWRD

CHRISTIANO RONALDO : RONALDO BEAT MESSI TO WIN FIFA MEN`S PLAYER AWRD



  • Cristiano Ronaldo just can't stop collecting trophies.

 

CREDIT: PSG FAN CHANNEL
The Real Madrid star overcame competition from rivals Lionel Messi and Neymar Jr. to claim the Best FIFA men's player of 2017 for the second year running in London Monday.


Ronaldo can add the accolade to the league and European trophies he won with Real Madrid last season.Players and managers from around the world flocked to the London Palladium, suited and booted for the second ever edition of the Best FIFA awards.
And it was Ronaldo who scooped the top award yet again, presented by footballing greats Diego Maradona of Argentina and Brazil's Ronaldo.
"Thank you for voting for me," said Portuguese international Ronaldo. "I want to mention Leo (Messi) and Neymar for being here. I want to thank Real Madrid for their support all year.
"This is a great moment for me. Thank you to all my fans all over the world. I appreciate that. I'm so happy, thank you very much and have a good night!"

Powered by Blogger.